The Company supports and adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise to American Consumers. Our website is also in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”).
The Company has no intention of selling, renting or otherwise sharing your data with unaffiliated 3rd parties; but there could be circumstances beyond our direct control. In this respect, we (i) provide our customers with notice of their ability to opt-out of information rental, sale, or exchange with other marketers; (ii) honor customers' requests not to share their contact information with other marketers; and (iii) honor customers' requests not to receive mail, telephone, or other solicitations from The Company.
Collecting Information About You
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect
We collect some or all of the following categories and types of personal information:
- Contact Information we collect includes your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- We may also store your IP address, social media usernames, passwords, and other security information for authentication and access.
- Financial Information, such as credit card, debit card, and bank account information is not directly collected, held or stored by The Company.
- Demographic information: gender, age, employment information, and salary information.
- Geolocation data.
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our platform and which elements of our services you use the most.
- Commercial information including products purchased or viewed on our website.
- Audio and visual information such as your videos and photos, if submitted to us.
Inferences are drawn from the categories described above to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitude.
Categories of Use
We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration.
- Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration.
- Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services.
We use your other identifying information, internet activity, and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes
We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers.
- Provide you with targeted advertising.
- Run contests, promotions, and sweepstakes.
- Provide you with our loyalty program including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates.
- Provide you with other information from and about The Company including personalized marketing communications.
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website
We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain our design services.
- Provide and maintain functionality on our website, including our live chat or customer review features.
- Handle your customer services requests.
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, websites, and apps.
Review and Content Creation Purposes
We use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and social media.
Security and Fraud Prevention
We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity, and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft, and misconduct.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you. We also collect payment information from you.
We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Advertising and Online Tracking section below.
We may combine information you give us. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with third parties. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you directly about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional and commercial purposes.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card and transaction processing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours. In some instances, the information you enter on our website, such as certain payment information, is seen and recorded only by our Service Providers.
Our Select Partners
From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. These are known as our Select Partners. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This section does not apply to mobile phone numbers and opt-in consent information collected for SMS text programs. The Company may also collect mobile phone numbers for other purposes that are subject to this section.
We may share personal information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with TheTableCompany.com, LLC.
We may share personal information with parties to business transactions such as commercial financings, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances, we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to The Company, or others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
If you would like to opt-out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our websites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the websites, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt-out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Opting Out Of Marketing And Transfers; Updating Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us or our Select Partners, or if you would like to opt-out of our exchange of your information with other marketers, please let us know. You can call us at +1 (855) 679-0999 or send us an email. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address, or other contact information with us please contact us the same way. If you like, you may use one of the following statements in your message to us:
- I prefer not to receive email advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions, or upcoming events.
- I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements, such as periodic catalogs and mailings regarding products and services, special promotions, or upcoming events.
- I prefer not to have my contact information provided to third parties for their marketing purposes.
You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to five days for your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request.
We may need to contact you via phone, email, or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA Rights"). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with The Company.
CCPA Rights Requests
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. To process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase to service your needs.
- Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
- Loyalty Program: When and if we establish a Loyalty Program, you will lose any credits your may have accrued, although existing reward certificates will be honored. You will also no longer be eligible for specific benefits such as exclusive events and early access offers.
- Recalls: We will no longer be able to contact you via email, regular mail, or phone about product recalls related to products you purchased unless you provided your information to us by returning a product registration card attached to a durable infant product.
- Gift Registry: When and if we establish one, you would no longer be able to view or add items to your gift registry. Reference to your name in a joint registry will be deleted.
- Opt-Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Personal Information that We Could Potentially Sell
While The Company has no intention of selling or otherwise sharing your personal data with unaffiliated 3rd parties, we could potentially "sell" (as sell is defined in CCPA) the following categories of personal information:
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law
- Internet/electronic activity
- Commercial information; and
- Inferences that may be drawn from the categories described above to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences.
We "sell" your personal information to Select Partners and digital advertising networks pursuant to legal definitions. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale
Although the Company has no intention of selling or otherwise sharing or exchanging your data with unaffiliated 3rd parties, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information to third parties, as "sale" is defined under CCPA. To submit a request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or call +1 (855) 679-0999. To designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they request on your behalf.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price (other than in connection with special mailings and promotions that you have opted out of), or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.
We offer various financial incentives and promotions from time to time. You may withdraw from any of the financial incentives by contacting us at +1 (855) 679-0999, email, or by unsubscribing to our email marketing by vising our website. The value of your data is the value of the offer presented to you. We have calculated the value of the incentive by using the expense related to the offer.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, our website and Select Partners use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, and address so only the transaction agent (Select Partner) can decode your information. The Company exclusively uses the secure PayPal payment portal and does not directly retain financial data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children have provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
In the U.S., you can call us at+1 (855) 679-0999 or send us an email.
Effective Date: January 1, 2021